Subscribe:

Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Another 10 Bite the Dust

Well, it's been about 3 weeks since I had the opportunity to weigh myself.  It's been crazy busy and one of those weeks we traveled for Thanksgiving.

So today I made the trek in to get weighed, and lets just say that I was a little nervous.  Even though I felt as though I really behaved during our Thanksgiving Celebration, I as not as diligent in cataloging everything that I ate over that week.

I'm ecstatic to report that today at my weigh in I found that I had lost.......

10 Pounds!

Booya!

Was I excited?  You better believe it!  I am now lighter than I have been in over 12 years!

So the grand total is a loss of 40 pounds since August (30 pounds since I went public with it on my birthday, September 11th).

I worked out every day but one when we were on vacation...yeah I know, crazy, huh?

After a 12 hour car ride I hit the treadmill at 10:30 at night for a mile and a half walk at 3 miles p/hr.

I have to admit, I hardly recognize the guy I'm becoming, but I'm really looking forward to meeting him!

Peace,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment