Subscribe:

Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ouch

Well today I began my routine at the gym at - gulp - 5:45 am. Actually I felt pretty good getting up to go. It was helpful knowing I was meeting my buddy John there.

I did the treadmill for 20-25 min and then was pleasantly surprised to get to work with a trainer who set up some weight training goals.

Right after I got off the treadmill he said, "now let's start by going over and doing some crunches."

Crunches!?!?!

I tend to carry more of a "keg" than a "6-pack." But, I did three sets of ten. That's 30 more than I've done in the last 15 years!

He went on to set up an upper and lower body routine and let's just say that tonight, I hurt. It's a good hurt though. And, believe it or not, I'm looking forward to Thursdays workout!


Peace,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment