Subscribe:

Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

OK, It's been a loong time comin'

Sorry friends,

It's been way too long since my last post.  Things are still going great.  Workin' out 3-4 days per week, trying to continue to eat right, but I've learned that traveling can be pretty tough for the ol' nutritional intake.  I haven't weighed in yet this week but last week I lost another 1.5lbs.  Yeah, I was pretty frustrated!  My clothes are getting to be obscenely looses though and I'm on the last hole on my belt.  Gonna have to find me a leather punch.  I'll post a pic soon of my incredibly loose pants.

I have to admit, I feel pretty good.  My backs been a bit out of whack, my chiropractor thinks its from the addition of the exercise and especially walking on the treadmill, but I continue to move through the pain.  I mean, no pain no gain right?

Well, thanks to you all who continue to cheer for me.  I'll really try to do much better about posting more regularly.

Peace,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment